Backpacking: Solo, Central Java

At Maguwo Train Station, Yogyakarta. Tuesday, 15th April 2014.
Tuesday, 15 April 2014. Five girls, backpacing to Solo, Central Java by train.
Actually, that's a bad day you know? 'Cause I'm fail to hiked Sumbing Mountain. But, I'm kidding, I'm very happy 'cause my wish--backpacking to Solo with my friends--already come true.
Here we go....



Arrived at Purwosari Train Station, Solo, Central Java.



Batik Solo Trans (BST).

Breakfast, "Sego Liwet".

Old train rail on the road.

City Walk. How cute this place.

"Loji Gandrung", Rumah dinas Walikota Solo.



Toilet umum. How awesome, covered with batik pattern.

Don't stop!


In front of Taman Sriwedari (Sriwedari Garden)


When you need a map or other information about Solo.


Tourism Office.

Solo City Map.

Radya Pustaka Museum.


Danar Hadi's Batik.


Share:

0 Comments